JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Father Knows Best

Parent "x": "Hi, this is my daughter "x". She is 9, she has been talking to the rep and would like to demo some skis. She is a very strong skier."

Me: "Oh sure, what length ski would she like"?

Parent "x": "135 SL"

Me: "Ok sure let me grab them"

Parent "x", as I begin to adjust the bindings: "can you please mount the bindings 15mm forward, oh also can you please use adult bindings, I'm not a fan of junior bindings"

Me: "sorry, I can't really do that, the plates are predrilled and since your daughter has a 254 sole length her boot wont fit in an adult binding".

Parent "x": well she is a VERY  strong skier. She is very fast. Can you please set her DINs on 11."

Me:" The bindings only go up to 7.5 but I can set it on that if you would like"

Parent "x" : well i guess so but i know her skis from last year were moved exactly 15mm forward so it is possible for you to do that and I wish you would. She also has adult bindings on her skis"

Me: " oh thats interseting. Is there anything else I can help you with today sir"

____I hand him the skis_____

Parent "x: "these are 136's, I asked for 135's, Could I please have those?"

Me: "I don't think Head makes a 135, would you like me to check for you"

Parent "x": "we don't have time for that right now, we are going rafting."

Me: "oh sorry about that, see you tomorrow"



Throughout this entire conversation "x" has been picking her nose and looking at the boogers. She must be some prodigy.

No comments:

Post a Comment